PMO Analyst (18 Months FTC)
There’s never been a more exciting time to be part of the nuclear sector. New opportunities are being created all the time. At NNL, you’ll be in the ideal place to capitalise on this momentum, face new challenges and develop a long, successful and meaningful career.
We’re an organisation that’s here to experiment and push the limits of what’s possible. So, if you’re keen to excel in your chosen field, this is the place to do it. Because at NNL, anything is possible.
The role of the PMO (Project Management Office) Analyst will be working with the Technology & Digital Change PMO lead and Head of Cyber Security and Information Assurance, the purpose of the CS&IA PMO Analyst role is to provide ongoing PMO support to the CS&IA (cyber security & information assurance) team ensuring NNL maintains its compliance against security industry best practice compliance”. This is not a technical delivery role, it’s an analytical co-ordination and quality role.
To ensure plans are updated on a regular basis regarding security operations and audits.
To maintain security risks with the team and provide escalation of risk within our Technology and Digital Change department.
Coordination of weekly and monthly management reporting to our internal committees and our regulator.
Main Responsibilities for PMO Analyst
- Maintaining the cyber security & information assurance plan by liaising with the team to ensure assurance activities are completed where necessary.
- Providing updates to the departmental assurance plan
- Keeping all key plans updated e.g. security audit plan / ISO27001 plan and the communications plan
- Creating management information reports:
- ONR deck co-ordination and minute taking
- CS&IA committee deck co-ordination and minute taking
- Information asset owner forum deck and minute taking
- Regular assurance on our internal assessment database with the team
- General team support and co-ordination
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Criteria for PMO Analyst
- Strong organisation skills
- Maintaining and developing assurance plans.
- Experience of developing plan timeframes with key deliverables, dependencies, durations and effort.
- Able to identify, document and present risks and issues.
- Experience working in change / project environments.
- Co-ordinating important management reports via MS PowerPoint.
- Confident and competent using MS Office suite, particularly with MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to achieve SC Clearance
Desirable Criteria for PMO Analsyt
- Experience of working in an IT security environment
- Experience of using SharePoint and updating databases within SharePoint
- Ability to define new processes and embed processes accordingly
About the Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated micro drilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials
NNL has a vision for Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (ED&I) where NNL aims to be an inclusive workplace that attracts diverse talent through transparent and equal policies and procedures. We want you and the diverse mix of people that we employ, customers that we service and stakeholders that we influence to feel valued. We encourage a workplace culture where everyone can thrive with a sense of belonging.
Recruitment Agency Notice
We operate a strict Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for the provision of recruitment services. Only agencies on our PSL may provide CVs and only when the role is released to them by our recruitment team. We will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL. We explicitly reserve the right to add candidate details from unsolicited CVs from non-PSL agencies into our own candidate database and to pursue/hire such candidate(s) without any obligation, financial or otherwise, to the agency concerned.
National Nuclear Laboratory