Recruitment Administrator - FTC
The role of the Recruitment Administrator is looking for a highly capable and organised administrator to join a busy in house recruitment team. This position is a fixed term contract for 9 months. The recruitment administrator will take all the required actions to complete the administration of the recruitment process. This will include activities such as advertising roles and making written offers.
This is a fixed term positions for 9 months. We can support hybrid and flexible working as needed for the right candidate.
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews
- Booking venues
- Providing CV / interview feedback to candidates
- Sending out the necessary CV’s and interview packs
- Supporting the onboarding process – producing offers, arranging medicals, liaising with security vetting etc
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System
- Posting job adverts
- Responding to queries
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Criteria for Recruitment Administrator:
- Demonstrable administration experience
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise
- Strong Excel experience
- GCSE English & Maths grade A – C (or equivalent experience)
Desirable Criteria for Recruitment Administrator:
- Experience using ATS systems (ours is Tribepad)
- Experience using HR systems (ours is Business World)
- Previous experience in HR / recruitment / vetting administration
About the Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated micro drilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials
NNL has a vision for Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (ED&I) where NNL aims to be an inclusive workplace that attracts diverse talent through transparent and equal policies and procedures. We want you and the diverse mix of people that we employ, customers that we service and stakeholders that we influence to feel valued. We encourage a workplace culture where everyone can thrive with a sense of belonging.
Recruitment Agency Notice
We operate a strict Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for the provision of recruitment services. Only agencies on our PSL may provide CVs and only when the role is released to them by our recruitment team. We will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL. We explicitly reserve the right to add candidate details from unsolicited CVs from non-PSL agencies into our own candidate database and to pursue/hire such candidate(s) without any obligation, financial or otherwise, to the agency concerned.
National Nuclear Laboratory