National Nuclear Laboratory are currently recruiting four Radiochemical Analysts to deliver analysis, maintain the capability and support our customer on projects and Operational matters.
There is a strong partnership between National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) and our customer. This is therefore an exciting opportunity for NNL to work closely with our customer which will be for a period of up to 18 months.
- To support Special Nuclear Materials analysis.
- Ability to work in fume hoods
- Providing an analytical service to our customer
- Learning additional skills relevant to analytical sciences
- Building strong working relationships between NNL, our customer and colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate
Essential skills and Qualifications
- Minimum HNC / HND in Chemistry or a related discipline, preferably a BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline.
- Experience of working in chemistry laboratories
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrable ability to work in teams
About the Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated micro drilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials
National Nuclear Laboratory