Our HR team is key to enabling delivery of our ambitious people strategy. We are seeking a strong team player to join our busy team in Warrington as a HR Associate. We are passionate about great service and are looking for an individual who shares both our values and our commitment to drive continuous improvement.
- Processing documentation and transactions in accordance with service requirements.
- Providing support across a range of HR processes including recruitment, on-boarding, HR administration and learning and development
- First line support for HR queries relating to process received by email and telephone, providing excellent customer service.
- Participating in project delivery within the HR team
- Proactively recommending and implementing process improvements
- Maintaining and updating information on company systems including HR spreadsheets, HR system, company intranet and applicant tracking system
- Running basic HR reports, providing data both within HR and to internal customers.
- Maintaining process flows and user guide documentation for HR processes
- Ensuring compliance with and contribute to risk management, governance and assurance processes in HR
The Ideal Candidate
The HR Associate is a key role in ensuring excellence of service delivery to both internal and external customers. The role will be very varied, and the job holder will enjoy providing support across several HR disciplines. You will have previous experience of working in a fast paced HR environment. You will have excellent administration skills and the ability to prioritise your workload to achieve demanding deadlines. You will be self-motivated to take initiative and ownership on issues and identify when escalation is needed
You will have experience in the use HR systems and Microsoft Office.
In all of our roles, we look for candidates to demonstrate a positive attitude to health, safety and security, and to demonstrate that you share our values:
Safety – in everything we do;
Customer –delivering value, sharing success;
Integrity – doing the right things right;
Taking responsibility – solving the problem, owning the solution;
Enthusiasm – enjoying what we do, inspiring others;
Collaboration – being inclusive, unleashing potential.
About the Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated micro drilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials
National Nuclear Laboratory