The successful candidate will be expected to manage a diverse range of technical projects to time, cost and quality for a range of customers.
The role also involves maintaining and improving satisfaction levels with the work that we already undertake for these customers and taking advantage of opportunities to increase our business with existing customers.
- Ensure that all customer projects are delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Oversee the management of projects throughout the project lifecycle from kick-off through to close-out and ensure adherence to contract, procedures and use of control documents
- Arrange for resources and facilities to be available from within NNL to deliver projects
- Manage the interface with customers with respect to the delivery of contracted work. Ensure that there are agreed communications and reporting methodologies in place with our customers.
- Manage customer deviations from scope, schedule or cost to the satisfaction of our customers and in the best interests of the NNL business.
- Ensure that adequate health and safety arrangements are in place at all times and locations for all project team members and for contractors and third-parties working on projects.
- Ensure that records for orders, sales and forecast are accurate and up to date.
- Contribute to the internal monitoring and reporting of performance against the NNL business plan
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline or relevant level of experience.
- Existing project management experience
- Proven track record in delivering diverse projects to time, cost and quality.
- The ability to interface across all internal functions within the Company and with Universities and other sub-contractors
- APM Professional qualification for project management or equivalent
- Relevant science, engineering or technical degree
- Experience of using enterprise resource planning software systems
About the Company
We play a key role in the UK and global nuclear industry. That means reducing the cost of clean-up and decommissioning, maintaining critical skills and attracting talented new people to the industry. We're the only UK organisation with the skills, facilities and expertise to provide technical support to all aspects of the nuclear industry. What's more, we pride ourselves on offering quality, value and service to every one of our customers.