Business Services Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and professional Administrator to join our Business Services team at our head office in Warrington. You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to NNL employees. As part of the role, you will be required to travel to our Preston Office 1 day per week.
- Administrative support to NNL employees
- Travel bookings including hotels, air, rail and car service requests
- Receive calls and accurately record details, acting on information provided
- Document Control
- Arrange visits for external parties to NNL facilities, including arrangement of passes and security arrangements as required and escorting of visitors.
- Undertake day to day administration in association with the reception desk facility
- Sort and deliver post for the building
- Check reception and surrounding areas ensuring housekeeping is of a high standard and reporting any faults with vending service provision
- Arrangement of meetings, buffets and refreshments
- Daily checks of pass issue ensuring all passes accounted for at close of working day
- Assist in providing a secure facility by manning main reception
- Pool asset administration
- Greet and assist visitors upon arrival at reception, including issue and control of visitor pass and contact of NNL host
- Internal conference coordination and arrangement
- Assistance with meeting room set up if required
- Provide NNL pass photographs for Security Vetting
- Ordering of Stationery for building including One Card reconciliation
- Printer & shredder support
- Ad hoc support to building management
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to interface with employees and visitors at all levels
- Good communicator (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work flexibly and as a member of a team
- Driving License (Must be able to travel to Preston Office 1 day per week)
- Familiarity with Agresso financial management system
About the Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated microdrilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials.
National Nuclear Laboratory