The candidate will work within the Human Resources (HR) team to provide administrative support for a number of HR processes. This vacancy is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to gain experience within a HR department.
- Providing admin support for HR activities and processes
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with queries and providing basic advice
- Updating information on company systems including our company intranet and applicant tracking system
- Maintaining and updating data in HR spreadsheets and databases and generating reports
- Providing support to the HR business partners and experts
- Carrying out general office administration including raising purchase orders and paying invoices
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent administration skills and ability to work to demanding deadlines
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Can-do customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel would desirable
About the Company
We play a key role in the UK and global nuclear industry. That means reducing the cost of clean-up and decommissioning, maintaining critical skills and attracting talented new people to the industry. We're the only UK organisation with the skills, facilities and expertise to provide technical support to all aspects of the nuclear industry. What's more, we pride ourselves on offering quality, value and service to every one of our customers.